[Gpdd] [Virtual]: Royal Wedding

Megan Gladney byrne51250 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 28 19:13:41 EST 2006

Hello all! Master Phylo has been thumbing through the pile of Piggie Digests
his slave hadn't yet had a chance to read, and he would be very interested
in attending the royal wedding, should there be any room left on the PigAir
flight. We're over here in Newfoundland and were wondering if the flight
would be stopping near here? Phylo has also bid that his slave put in a good
word for him, in case there are any lovely sows out there who still have not
found an escort to the wedding. On that note, my master is a handsome
short-hair with smooth fur. He's got a black patch and brown stripe over one
eye and a little brown patch over his other eye. His bum is black (in fact
it looks as if he's wearing dress trousers), and the rest of him is white,
except for one black shoulder. (So really it's as if he's wearing a modern
tux with his jacket slung over one shoulder - he's one suave pig!) He's a
fun loving gentlepig with an outgoing personality that makes for a great
piggie date anytime.

Hope all slaves and piggies are having a good wheekend!!

Love, Megan and Phylo