[Gpdd] virtual: Royal Wedding - looking for love - Phylo

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 12:56:05 EST 2006

Wheeeeeeeek!!!

Tosca here.  Carmen and I are still looking for love (or at least a date for the Royal Wedding) and wheee think wheee may have found it in Phylo.

Phylo, your mommy made you sound extremely attractive with your innovative coloring that looks like a tux (already ready already) and with a sort of piratical eye patch, too!  What more could any sow ask for?  Dashing and romantic.

So, Phylo, could you see your way clear to escorting the TWO of us as a sister act?  Wheee promise to behave and not bite anypig's ears or squabble over you and create a scene or anything like that.  Wheee will behave like the nice sows that wheee are, and dance a little and eat a lot, and keep up a constant stream of diversionary chatter when necessary, and in all ways appropriate, while away the hours in a sweet and friendly way.  Although I'm afraid that when it comes to Carmen, that "eating a lot" may be only the start.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Tosca and Carmen
Taffy and Sundae in mem