[Gpdd] Virtual: PigAir

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Sun Jan 29 20:43:24 EST 2006

Latest PigAir seat assignments:

>This is Noel here. My slaves finally left the computer on and left the
house.
>I would like to get in on the wedding festivities. I would prefer to fly
out
>of O'Hare, but I could go out of either Milwaukee (don't know the name of
>the airport) or Midway.

Happy to pick you up on our stop at O'Hare, Noel.  Seat 90 in Row O for you.

>The 2 girls Angelique' and Abigail haven't traveled much but, might enjoy
some different >piggy wheaks around them for a while :)

Welcome aboard and seats 98-99 in Row Q for you two.  Sorry to hear your
slave is having knee problems, and your boar friend has impaction problems.

>Master Phylo has been thumbing through the pile of Piggie Digests
>his slave hadn't yet had a chance to read, and he would be very interested
>in attending the royal wedding, should there be any room left on the PigAir
>flight. We're over here in Newfoundland and were wondering if the flight
>would be stopping near here?

Wow, we have never flown to Newfoundland!  Master Phylo you may have seat
100 in Row Q right across the aisle from Angelique' and Abigail.

Lady Dee for PigAir, over and out.
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com