[Gpdd] Silly My Emma and Her Eating Habits!

carly at fourlittlepigs.com carly at fourlittlepigs.com
Sun Jan 29 17:39:43 EST 2006

I had just put the girls back last night after their floor time. I filled up their food dish, gave them vegies and went to bed myself.

  In their "house" I have a steralite bin upside down (we call it the hidey house) and a door cut in it for them to hide in (cheap and washable), they also use the litter box (unlike the boys!).  Well, Emma had pushed her hidey house under the food dish and stood up on her hind ligs and proceeded to dig out a pile of the "good stuff" on top of the hidey house.  When she had a nice pile she pushed the house over to her litter box. jumped in, and sat up, just like she were at a table.  It was one of the cutest things I had ever seen.  Emma the Propper!  Lady Emma indeed!  When she was done she pushed the hidey house back under the hay ball, crawled inside and took a nap.
  So cute, but really, have you ever seen a guinea pig that wasn't?  Even when my baby boy, Smeagol (R.I.P.), had ring worm on his face, he was so pathetic he was the most sweet thing that I had ever seen!!!
  Just had to share with Everyone!

  Carly, Lady Emma Lady Aeva Sir Liam and Lil' Froders!

  P.S. I got some really neat fabric to make shirts for guinea pig boys!! I will post them on my site as soon as I can.  www.fourlittlepigs.com