[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc. - you know you're a slave when...

CaTT1998 at aol.com CaTT1998 at aol.com
Sun Jan 29 18:02:30 EST 2006

You know you're a slave when your first (or only) stop in the grocery store
is the produce aisle.

Jaime,
I had to laugh at your comments about seeing how your piggy baby is doing
when you get home, then "Oh yeah, & then you also remember to say hi to your
husband too!".  hehehe my husband is so used to this, he doesn't even get
offended anymore.

To the Winky Girls (and Jan),
How clever of you to have found Carrot Castle!  It sounds like a  wonderful
place, thanks for the tip.  My girls have informed me that  they would like for
me to reserve the "Beauty and the Beast" room.  (Mickey  is not thrilled
about that, but he, like Jan, is outnumbered.)  So as  long as the room is still
available, it looks like they will be staying there  too.  Perhaps Jan and
Mickey could do guy-pig stuff to keep each other  sane?  If there's a ballroom,
perhaps Mr. Cooders could be persuaded to  bring the Jolly Rodents, and all the
boars can practice their rumblestrut  blues.

Ok gotta go, I am being scolded because I haven't made those reservations
yet.  I wonder how many carrots this will cost me? :)

Theresa,
Obedient slave to Abby, Shadow, Cupcake, Phoebe, Nigella and  Mickey.