[Gpdd] [MISC] <Traning>

Pinnygig444 at aol.com Pinnygig444 at aol.com
Sun Jan 29 19:49:44 EST 2006

Hello everyone,
    I would like to say I've been preety sucsessful at traning guinea pigs.
Ill give you some pointers. First of all you need to find there favorite
treats. My guineas seem to prefer dandolion. Stand about a foot away from the animal
and call it by name while holding a treat. They will eventually catch on.
Then stand farther away. You may want to lay a broom handel down once you get
realy good.then slowly raise the broom handel. I would like to hear other
oppinions on traning. I have some more advanced things I'll explane later.