[Gpdd] Silly- Blacky 1, Michal 0

Maren Fouts circuitbreaker at care2.com
Mon Jan 30 09:04:48 EST 2006

Ha!  Well, my husband and Rosie have a nightly routine.  He gets in his recliner and I put her on his chest.  Slowly during cuddle time she gets closer and closer to his face.  Then, she'll stick her head out and stretch her neck up to his lips and lick his upper lip.  That one just cracks me up.  I suppose some might find it gross, but I think that's the ultimate in piggy kisses.  They always lick my fingers but I've never had that happen.

He always calls Rosie his "little girl" and she'll get mopey if he's been busy and can't hold her every night or he's gone on a business trip.

Yep, how can a pig not steal your heart?

piggy kisses,
Maren, Rosie, and Charlie

Care2 make the world greener!

Trophy hunters can write off canned hunts and big game safaris at taxpayers'
expense - help end this cruelty loophole: http://go.care2.com/66836

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.