[Gpdd] Silly: <Has it gone too far!?!?!?!>

Maren Fouts circuitbreaker at care2.com
Mon Jan 30 09:08:47 EST 2006

Well, some might think this is too much, but my husband and I have 2 cages.  One is in the living area (for during the day) and one is in our bedroom.  So the pigs have a bed too.

This actually got started because we only had one pig and he started to get depressed and lonely (which is why we got Rosie).  Then it continued because it got cold where their cage was at night during winter.  Now it's just continued because we hate having them anywhere else.  We moved to a house and tried putting them on the same floor as us (so we still had 2 cages) but that just didn't work.  So now, they are back in our room.  I always tell them "It's bedtime for piggies!"  Then I add something like, "all three of you" to include my husband.

Is that too far? (c:

Piggy kisses,
Maren, Rosie, and Charlie

Care2 make the world greener!

Trophy hunters can write off canned hunts and big game safaris at taxpayers'
expense - help end this cruelty loophole: http://go.care2.com/66836

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.