[Gpdd] Silly: Popcorn Rock

Maren Fouts circuitbreaker at care2.com
Mon Jan 30 09:43:25 EST 2006

I don't know if anyone has tried this parody before so I thought I'd throw
it in just in case.  Sorry if it's a repeat!

Popcorn Rock

I remember when I was young
Watching piggies have so much fun
Feeding hay and kissin' nose
They have cuddle cups and a place of their own

But the biggest kick I ever got
was seein' a thing called the Popcorn Rock
While other pets were rockin' 'round the clock
Pigs are hoppin' and boppin' to the Popcorn Rock

Well Popcorn Rockin' is something shocking
When your pigs just can't keep still
I never saw me a better time and I guess I never will
Ah lawdy mama, those silly pigs
Popcorning all night long

Wheek, wheek, wheek, wheek, wheek, wheek etc.

Piggy Kisses,
Maren and the Popcorning Rosie and Charlie