[Gpdd] Silly: has it gone too far

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 07:56:22 EST 2006

Jenni, Charley, and Wolfi,

HA!  The Piggabago!!!  That cracks me up!

Honestly that is a really good idea.  Unfortunately, we have 3 floors, the
pigs are in the finished basement where we watch tv and play games but our
bedroom is on the third floor.  Everytime I think about being upstairs
sleeping and they are in the basement...ick.  I hate it.

I love listening to them all night long too.  What's funny is that it was my
husband who said something first about putting them back in our room.  He
hates not having them there.

Plus, on weekend mornings we all have "bed time".  When we wake up, I get
them and we each have a pig to cuddle for a few minutes.  They love it.

piggy kisses,
Maren, Rosie, and Charlie