[Gpdd] [Virtual]: Escorts for Royal Wedding

Megan Gladney byrne51250 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:27:11 EST 2006

Tosca and Carmen - I would be honoured to accept your invitation to escort
both you lovely ladies to the Royal Wedding. I promise I will be a
gentlepig! When my mommy slave told me I had TWO piggies looking to go with
me I got very excited and popcorned about until  daddy slave gave me some
treats. (Bonus!) I can't wait to see what's on the menu there. We can eat
veggies.... and dance... and eat treats.... and did I mention eat veggies?
My mommy says it's a good thing my coat already looks like a tux because
that way I don't have to worry about fitting an outfit! (Mom likes to call
me her pudding. Hee!!) And thank you to the owners of PigAir for my seat on
the flight.

Love and wheeks to both my girlie-pig friends!

Phylo