[Gpdd] Virtual: PigAir

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 22:53:37 EST 2006

Lady Dee, travel agent for GPDD and PigAir,

  This is Jimmy Jr. I'm sure it was just an oversite
  but the reservations for Spunky and I's girls don't
  seem to be on the roster for the flight. I'm thiniking
  it was cause our silly slave Birdie hadn't named them
  yet they were over looked. She did manage to decide
  on Miss Perky, however her sister is still nameless.
  I guess I'm going to have to punish her severly if
  she does come up with a name soon. Spunky and
  I are tired of not knowing what to call her. I swear
  good help is not easy to find these days. I will have
  to give her a good talking to about our traveling
  bags and how to pack them and with what.
  Knowing that crazy slave of ours she will proably
  forget to send the kale and apples that she promised
  that she would send for everyone to share. Guess
  I just have to teach her a lesson. Hmm maybe
  I'll take away her puter time and make
  her go to the store before we let her get
  back on the putter again.
  Jimmy Jr. For Spunky, Miss Perky and
  nameless one.