[Gpdd] Care:Carefresh

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 1 00:33:47 EDT 2006

Diana, what good news about Miss Lucy's eyes.  Isn't it great that she needs no treatments of any kind except changing the bedding?  What a relief!  I use only carefresh for the Lady Bug and agree it can get expensive.  Every once in a while the paper itself will smell a little "off" but I figure it's still probably the best thing there is.  Lady Bug sends happy and sympathic wheeks especially since she's also a screamer at the vets : )

  Joan, slave to the Lady Bug