[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Frasier

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jul 1 13:34:22 EDT 2006

Brenda, MT, and Boo, we are so very sorry to hear about Frasier's
passing.  Please know that you made the right decision for him and that his
journey to the Bridge was a peaceful one.  We are glad that you were able
to hold him and say goodbye.  Your vet is obviously very compassionate,
too; it was so thoughtful of him to give Frasier a pain-med shot so he
would be comfortable during the day.  We hope you know what a wonderful
life you gave Frasier and how you did all your best for him.  Thank you for
sharing some of your memories of him.  How cute to hear about his "deer
jump" over the carpet and how he liked to pull the toilet paper from the
roll.  Please accept our condolences on the loss of your much-loved boy.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday