[Gpdd] Homes/Help Needed/Flooded out!!

blaaco at yahoo.com blaaco at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 00:20:01 EDT 2006

Hi all,
An update.The authorities let us in our house today
for the first time since Wednesday when we were
evacuated by helicopter.I got ALL my animals out of
the house with help THANK GOD they all are fine
dispite the state troopers feeding my guinea pigs BIRD
FOOD.LOL All 17 are fine and at a friends house.
They cannot remain there,she has a full house as it
is!! I have my 2 dogs,3 birds,and cat smushed into our
hotel room with me,my son,and husband.If anyone can
help,give them,one 2 or more,a loving home,know
someone,or can help,get the word out etc etc, PLEASE
help and let me know.We are at the Arena Holiday Inn
in Binghanton,NY.607-722-1212 Rm 427 We are going into
debt FAST,at $104 a night,PLUS FOOD etc etc!!
Thanks so much,GOD BLESS,
Beth

Owned By:
U2  "Dori" (White Chicken)
CAG "Oliver"
Lovie "Peaches"
Std.Poodle "Ryan"
Katrina Mutt "Dixie"
Hubby "John" and 2 Rug Rats "Elisha & Ben"
God Bless All Creatures Great & Small,We Too Love Them All!