[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Very sad news: Peter Gurney

texg at cavyinfo.com texg at cavyinfo.com
Sun Jul 2 13:29:37 EDT 2006

I just got this communication from the UK:

"This is just to let you know that Peter passed away last night.  He
was in hospice for just a few days but they made him comfortable and
his passing was peaceful.

Thanks to everyone in the piggy community for being so supportive to
him...it really helped a lot."

We have lost a very special person. Whether you agreed with him and
his methods for piggie care or not, Peter Gurney was a driving force
behind making the world a better place for guinea pigs. I hope we can
continue to build on the legacy he left us.

Tex