[Gpdd] Rejoined member

Horsesaavy82 at aol.com Horsesaavy82 at aol.com
Mon Jul 3 14:39:08 EDT 2006

Hello everyone, I recently re-subscribed to the digest,  and am glad to be
back. I have two piggies, plus I have rabbits and three foster  rabbits, dogs
and cats. My eldest piggie Pagan passed away a few years ago, and  I was too sad
to have any more piggies for awhile, short from some fosters I  had. Then
someone my mom worked with had two young piggies that the kids didn't  want, so I
took them.
  One is a female american, red and white, and we named her Ming-Ming.  The
other is a creamy colored silkie. We named him Lenny.  I know the  breeds
because the people bought them from a pet store that gives you  information, such
as birthdates etc. Unfortunitly they also kept both (one girl  one boy) in the
same cage, and they are both young, so I seperated them, and am  waiting to
see if Ming Ming seems pregnant. Hopefully not as she is young and  there are
already so many piggies in the area who need homes. I have been  researching
everything I can about the possibilities of babies since I have  never breed them
before.

  I am sorry to hear about all the dear piggies who have crossed the  bridge,
as well as Peter. I also also relieved to hear of the piggies who were  fed
bird food for a few days :-) I am glad they are safe now. I wish I was close
enough to the area to help foster them.

 Good luck to everyone with a sick piggie, our thoughts and prayers  will be
with you.

 Amy and the animals