[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Lucy's First Adoption Day

Diana diana_barbour at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 3 16:29:40 EDT 2006

Yesterday, July 2nd, was Miss Lucy Sophie Cavy-Piggie's very first Adoption Day, since her exact birthdate was unknown...and her mommy, who is well-meaning but slightly absent-minded, had initially gotten the date wrong and thought it was the 3rd, so our posting is a day late! Sorry, we'll get it right next year.

She celebrated with a walk outside in her carrier, lots of extra cuddles and some of her favorite treats, and her proud piggie parents toasted her with glasses of carrot juice and wished her many, many more.

We would like to take the opportunity to thank the GPDD for all the advice, help and support they have given to help us reach this wonderful day...many of you will remember that when we first brought her home, she bit us every time we handled her, and it took a lot of time, love and expert advice from the GPDD to bring her around.

Wheeks!

Diana, Keith and Lucy, also Shelby (Lucy's turtle brother) and Rosy (Lucy's betta brother)