[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Nutmeg

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Thu Jul 6 17:46:52 EDT 2006

Stan

Please accept our sincere condolences on the passing of your elderly lady,
Nutmeg. They never live long enough, our little furry friends, but you will be
the envy of many that you managed to keep her for over 7 years - you
certainly  must have been doing a whole lot of things right, and she was very lucky to
have  you as a slave.

I also have a "Nutmeg", although I called her the French word for it  because
we are in France, which is "Muscade". She was also the cagemate of a
"Cinnamon", or Cannelle in French, until the latter passed away earlier this  year.
Luckily Muscade has other cagemates, so she did not pine.

Your two are now reunited at The Rainbow Bridge. It must be extra hard to
lose a piggie who has been a part of your life for so long, and our thoughts are
 with you and the remaining pigs.

Debbie and the Dolly Mixtures