[Gpdd] Announcement: Tribute to Peter Gurney

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 13:19:50 EDT 2006

We agree - we certainly must do something to pay tribute to Peter Gurney.
  Jaime - lighting candles is a lovely idea . . . to start.
  Tex - please do let us know about where and how we can send contributions.
  But there must be something more we can do to honor this wonderful man.
  We must put our heads (piggie and otherwise) together and come up with
  something fitting.  For one thing, we can declare a worldwide Peter Gurney
  Day, erect a virtual statue (ok, that's two things).
  The O.P.'s have had their O.P. flag at Cavy Lodge flying at half-staff since
  we heard the sad news.  This evening we will get together over Buffet and
  discuss ideas - if we come up with anything beyond more treats we will
  report back tomorrow.
  Susi & the Okie Piggies
  Snowy & CocoPuff, S.P.I.C.

Susi Eastin