[Gpdd] Silly: A little luck

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Thu Jul 6 22:31:50 EDT 2006

Hi y'all-- I just wanted to share a silly story with you guys, because only
*you* can appreciate this...I reluctantly accompanied my husband to a Fry's
Electronics store the other day. It was actually fun, but the best part was
at the check out stand. And yes, this does have to do with guinea pigs! :)

Across from the cash registers they have those gumball vending machines,
where you put in quarters and get a prize in a plastic globe.  Well one of
those machines was filled with miniature Winnie-the-Pooh bears dressed in
costumes of eight different animals, like a dog, a cat, a hamster and... No
way! Yes, way, they had a guinea pig! I had to try for it-- And you know
what? Yes, I put in my coins, And won the guinea pig on the first try!!!!
That was so surprising. We couldn't believe it. What are the odds? A little
brown piggie with a white blaze on his nose. So cute, so fun, so silly. I
told Tony I had to write all my guinea pig friends to tell you all the good
news. Sometimes it's the little things that make life fun....
Wheeks!
Carla, Snickers and Snowball