[Gpdd] MISC: Idea for Peter Gurney Memorial

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 12:38:41 EDT 2006

I love everyone's ideas, but Carla wrote...

 I was also thinking about a
way to do a memorial for him, so  here's another idea. I wondered if Leah and
Judi would be able to donate a  copy of their new book, Brownie Bear and
Butterscotch's Adventure, to the  Greater Ormond Street Hospital for Children
on behalf of the GPDD. It could  have an inscription honoring Mr. Gurney and
signed by Leah and Judi from all  of us on the gpdd. I just ordered my copy
yesterday and am so looking forward  to reading it.

I just want everyone to know that I did not have anything to do with Leah's
book. That is totally hers and her illustrator's through and through. She did
mention some of us in her dedication and thanks... but believe me, this is
ALL  LEAH. :-))

Its wonderful. I have 6 copies. One for me, one for my office,  and others to
donate to libraries.

Judi