[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS: Condolences For Peter Gurney

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 12:44:59 EDT 2006

Debra and The Story Piggies were deeply saddened to hear of the passing of
Peter Gurney.  I am sure that he was greeted by thousands of guinea pig
friends who crossed the Bridge before him.  He will be greatly missed by  humans and
guinea pigs alike.  We would love to participate in a candle  lighting to
honor Peter.  His birthday might be a good idea, or Friday  night might also be
fitting - maybe both.  Please keep us posted on the  date and time of the
candle lighting.

Wheeeeeps from Debra, Calico, Snickers, Princess, Creampuff, Cheekie  and
Lilac - Fondly remembering Pumpkin, Patches and Peanut at the Rainbow  Bridge

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_
(http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/)