[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Peter Gurney

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Fri Jul 7 17:52:07 EDT 2006

Everyone has come up with great ideas to remember Peter Gurney ~ I sure think a copy of Leah's book to the Children's Hospital would be great, and I've contacted her about it.
I'm also hoping to work on an illustrative portrait of Peter and his piggies.  Any reference pictures are greatly appreciated, either Peter or his piggies.  When its done I'll let you all know and perhaps it can be donated to the Children's Hospital as well?  I more than welcome your imput!!
--
  Judi, the Haypile Honeys, and the    Baggins Boys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/