[Gpdd] Announcement: NE Pignic

DEE CLARK joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 9 14:19:02 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I am resigning my position as coordinator of the New England pignic held in
Westfield, MA.  Anyone who would like to take over setting the dates for
this pignic, please let me know. I will also give you info on how to start a
pignic in your area.

This was the first and original Pignic.  A huge success for many years,
attendance has fallen off for the last two years.

The Boston area pignic is much closer for Joe and I, and currently has a
large group attending.

It has been lots of fun for many years.  Pignics Rule!

Dee
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com