[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY - beanie guinea pig

Andrew a1.mills at portset.net
Mon Jul 10 13:11:19 EDT 2006

Hello, it was suggested that a beanie guinea pig could be made and named after Peter.  I've got another twist on this suggestion.  I remember reading in one of Peter's books that Peter's first guinea pig, the one that introduced him to pigs, was called Free Range Fred.  I don't know whether there are any pictures of Fred in any of Peter's books, but how about making a guinea pig called Free Range Fred, if possible making him look exactly like Peter's first pig.  I'm no good at poetry, but the tag could have a poem about how Fred introduced Peter to guinea pigs and how he did so much for guinea pigs in his life.  I don't know whether this would be possible, but it would be a memory both to Peter and to his first piggy and would remind people of all he did for guinea pigs throghout his life.  Well, it's just another thought.