[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: GPDD Tribute

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 11:21:48 EDT 2006

Nancy-
  I love the idea of a statue in the garden at the hospital!  I'd thought of a
  statue, but had no idea where it should be.  Wouldn't it wonderful to
  have a statue of Peter himself, surrounded by children and guinea pigs?
  But even a pig or two, and with some appropriate verse, would be so
  meaningful. And a picture, too, of course. I'm sure we will generate some
  great ideas from this.
  You are very much envied for the wonderful time you had with Peter
  Gurney - thank you for sharing.
  Susi & the OP's