[Gpdd] Misc. Gwens adventure

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 22:14:02 EDT 2006

Gwen,
  I'm sure you were wanting to get your babies out of their ASAP, I would have too. I think thou I would have found a number for a humane society or something. At least I would have call the police and made a complaint. If the pet store knew about them and told you what they did, they will be no help.  That office should be turned in and possible SHUT DOWN!. What a horrible experince for you. Maybe next time BEFORE you travel you should ask a fellow digester or find and vet before you go just in case. I can't admigine that horrible place at all.
  But then again I have a wonder vet for my fur balls. Spunky and Jimmy offered to go bite that "so call vet" but thought better of it because they might get something from there that couldn't be cured.
  Anyway please turn that place in if all possible. No ones animals deserve to be treated there and I shutter to think what kind of treatment that dog was given there too.
  Hug and wheeps
  Birdie and the fisty boys and scared girls.

Birdie