[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: Realistic

DEE CLARK joedee1986 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 13 11:49:27 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Not to put a damper on things, and you all have great ideas to honor Peter,
but most of them are not realistic for this group.  Ty is not going to make
a Beanie just because we ask them.  A statue cost thousands of dollars, as
do most of the other ideas.  Think small and we can get it done.

Tex, what do Peter's family/friends say on a tribute?

I work in a library.  I am going to buy one of Peter's books and donate it
with an inscription about him written in the front.  If a few more did that
others can enjoy his books, it is simple and easy to do, and will be an
honor to him.

Dee
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com