[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Get Well Wishes

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Jul 13 19:58:02 EDT 2006

Butterscotch we send you lots of kisses and cuddles and you're in our
prayers, hang on there mate you'll make it thru the surgery. Leah we
hope it's just fatty tissue that BS has inside him. I don't like lumps
as you just can't tell till the vet operates on them. Leah i will think
of you all weekend, i'm glad you have BB to cuddle.
Please say a little prayer for Sully, he decided wednesday to go off his
food. Yesterday, thursday, he barely ate a thing. I started syringe
feeding him mushed pellets, baby apple and of course water. This morning
he'd not eaten over night that we could tell so Deana hand fed him
broccoli leaves and the tops of dutch carrots, only took about a
tablespoonful but at least that was something and she also syringed more
apples and i also gave him more water. Also gave him a tiny dose of
Metcam hoping that it may help, he seems to whimper very quietly when he
tries to eat and he also does that horrible choking, food stuck in back
teeth thing that they do (looks like they're going to throw up!!). Duke
has been so sweet he's been giving Sully little kisses on his mouth and
just giving him more space than usual at towel time.  Unfortunately i've
come to work but i will sneak away and get some more leafy things and
take them home during the day. Thanks for listening.
We hope all slaves and piggies have a lovely, safe and healthy weekend,
take care everyone,

Duke, Sully and their slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis  :o)  :o)