[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Tribute ideas

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Fri Jul 14 11:21:48 EDT 2006

Maybe what we could do is get one of our artistic digesters to design a
bookplate in memory of Peter, which could be displayed on the GPDD website
...then any digester could download a copy of the bookplate, stick it in
to one of Peter's books for donation to a local library.  That would be
one way of keeping Peter's memory and ideas alive around the world.  The
bookplate could also give detail of his website which I hope will still be
maintained (and details of the GPDD so new people could join).

I hope this might be realistic - I do appreciate the comments that some of
our ideas might not actually be workable!

Kay