[Gpdd] [CARE] Bad information

Anita Fair anifair at comcast.net
Fri Jul 14 12:29:37 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I just picked up the August issue of Family Circle magazine in the supermarket. There is an article called "Pick a Pet", which is a quick guide to deciding on a proper pet for your lifestyle. Here is a direct quote from the advice on guinea pigs:
"...Guinea pigs can also entertain themselves, as long as they have a running wheel."
I have already fired off my email response to them to apprise them of their completely ignorant "information".
Here is the address if anyone else is so inclined!
fcfeedback at familycircle.com