[Gpdd] [Misc] Yahoo Spam filter

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 12:43:12 EDT 2006

  I just noticed yesterday that some of my GPDD mail is going into my spam box.  I am not sure why because I get the majority of it, only a few of them go there.  How do I make sure ALL of them goes into my inbox?  GPDD is in my address book also.

  I can probably figure this out myself, but I am not really into a thinking mode right now.

  Thanks,
  Lisa and the Guinea Girls

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"

  http://www.cavylover74.blinkz.com/
  360.yahoo.com/cavylover74