[Gpdd] misc;Suki

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 16 19:01:29 EDT 2006

  Emma, don't blame yourself for what happened to Suki.  It sounds as though you did your very best by her.  Unfortunately, our little fur balls don't tell us when they don't feel well and it's often hard for us to see a problem.  You had a very special relationship going on in your house and I'm sure Suki appreciated it.  Just file her away in that special place we all have in our hearts for our creatures that have gone before.

  If you can find it in your heart to take another little piggie I know it will be incredibly lucky.

  Joan, slave to the Lady Bug