[Gpdd] Misc] awful pet store in Long Island

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 19:20:01 EDT 2006

Oh my god, not only should  that pet store be reported to the humane society but I would contact the news stations, and have them run a piece on that. I can't believe that the lady would allow you to go back their to see the dead babies. I think it would have been more approiate for HER to go check and bring them out if they had any. That error thou is in a way a blessing for the animals that are in that store, Now someonce can do something about it and make sure that the store is either brought up to a respectable and desirable standard or they can be shut down.
  I am so sorry you have to see those dead babies, it is horrible thing to see. When my Blondie lost her's I cried for days and blamed myself. I felt horrible that I had not been awake for her to help Blondie durning that time.
  I hope that you give that pet store the what for they deserve and maybe you should find out about shelters and see if there is any within driving distance and rescue one.
  Birdie, gp slave and addict to Jimmy Jr., Spunky, Miss Perky and Miss Pooky.

Birdie