[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: I found a baby!

rollinsl at musc.edu rollinsl at musc.edu
Wed Jul 19 16:56:13 EDT 2006

As many of you know, I have been looking for a baby pig to rescue. After looking
around, I finally decided to call my local shelter here in Charleston,
eventhough there were no piggies listed online. As it turns out, they had three
baby piglets dropped off that morning! The shelter didn't know much about gp's
so I was able to give them some info and refferences as well as sex them (I
think) they were so young it was hard to tell. I took one of them home (I
wanted to take all of them). He (I think) is a abby mix. His coloring is just
like Pippins! I was going to wait to introduce them until Tennyson(the baby)
was able to adjust. He started going nuts! all he wanted to do was get over to
Pippin pronto! I did the intro thing, and they hit it off right off the bat!
They are soo adorable and Pippin is sooo happy!
Thankyou Neha,Patricia, and Donna for working with me on this.
I'll send pictures soon!
LG, Pippin, and Tennyson