[Gpdd] Health, care: poor April! she is VERY sick with......please read

rainshower203 at aol.com rainshower203 at aol.com
Wed Jul 19 21:07:38 EDT 2006

Hello!

  I just wanted to update on April and say hi. April has peneumonia- that's what the vet said. She has one lung filled with fluid. My mom and I have to give her pumpkin, vitamins, and water all mixed together. We also have to give her an antibiotic (or however you spell it) for her infection. Poor little April. Before we took her to the vet today we didn't know anything- she wasn't eating or drinking. She stopped eating hay and carrots and she would only eat lettuce and parsley. Yet, today I gave her parsley and she only ate one small sprig out of a lot. She can't hold up her head very well, atleast she NEVER does. The vet picked her up and moved her along a cloth to see if her hind legs would move or drag and guess what- her legs dragged and she didn't hold her head up so her head dragged sort of too. I am really worried. Poor April. Please answer!

  Wheeks from Holly and April