[Gpdd] Health,Misc; Pray for April as she is very very sick

rainshower203 at aol.com rainshower203 at aol.com
Wed Jul 19 21:21:57 EDT 2006

  Dear Guinea Pig Daily Digest friends and Halle,
 Please pray for April. I don't know if you've read the other post I made but April has penuemonia- that's what the vet said it probably is. She has one lung filled with fluid. We got an x-ray of her and we could only see one lung (dark spots) so...yeah. She isn't eating. We have to "syringe" feed her mushed up pumpkin,vitamins and water all together. And we have to syringe feed her antibiotics. PLEASE PRAY FOR APRIL AND HOPE SHE GETS WELL VERY VERY SOON!! Thanks,

 Wheeks again from Holly and April