[Gpdd] [HEALTH] April

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Jul 20 19:28:35 EDT 2006

Holly you are doing very well for April, but try to get some critical
care, make up as per instructions. Our little Sully hated it, but now i
mix it with pureed apple and make it more a runny consistency and just
he laps it up from the spoon!  It is essential to replace as much
vitamins etc.. for her. Ask your vet they usually supply these products.
We will all be saying a prayer for your l ittle girl, poor little
furbaby. Big cuddle and kisses to April and a big hug to you too.

Duke, Sully and their slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis  :o)  :o)