[Gpdd] Misc. - Candle for Peter Gurney, Sunday July 23 at 8 pm

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 13:51:34 EDT 2006

REMINDER:  Invitation to light a candle in honor of Peter Gurney this SUNDAY, JULY 23, at 8:00 pm.  It's an easy and something we can each do to honor the memory of Peter Gurney, who passed away on July 1.  He was a tireless advocate of guinea pigs, and left the world with guinea pig knowledge that we would have never had without him.  His books and knowledge (not always conventional) has helped everyone here.

  We can share the moment with or without our piggies, and light a candle this Sunday at, or around 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone.  Mr. Gurney will have a light in his honor that will move around the world. I hope you all like the image of that - it really is something special for someone who has done so much for guinea pigs.

  Audrey