[Gpdd] Misc. - Light a Candle for Peter Gurney TONIGHT at 8:00 pm!!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 15:17:58 EDT 2006

FINAL REMINDER INVITATION:  This is the night that we will each light a candle at 8:00 pm, wherever you are in the world, as a unified memorial to Peter Gurney, who passed away on July 1.  He left us with knowledge and respect for guinea pigs that we have all been touched by.  His influence and dedication to guinea pigs will remain with us forever.  His books are our standards, and he touched the live of slaves and masters around the world.  I never met Mr. Gurney, but I think he will like our candle tribute him, as candles will light, in his honor, around the world.

  Thank you all for making this happen.  It is a small thing, but is genuine. It is what people who love guinea pigs do.

  Audrey