[Gpdd] Silly: my boy was hungry

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 18:27:06 EDT 2006

I was tired and hot and didn't want to cook so I
  opened up a can of peaches to eat for dinner.
  Well I was also lazy cause it was so hot and
  didn't want to take the can to the trash. I set the
  can with the spoon next to Spunky's cage and
  prceeded to play on my computer.I leave the
  cage doors open cause they never try to jump
  out and I love it when they stand in the open door
  way and look at me when it's time to feed them.
  Any way I guess Spunky was either hungry or
  wanted my attention. He started playing with
  the spoon in the can. I looked at him and
  laughed cause it looked like he was tring to
  pull the spoon into his cage. I moved the
  spoon and he steped down from the opening.
  I turned back to the computer to finish what I
  was doing and the next thing I hear is him
  chewing on something. I knew it didn't sound
  like his cage so I looked and the little brat was
  tring to pick up the can. Spunky finally did grab
  it but it slipped threw his teeth. the next thing
  I know Miss Perky and Miss Pooky who share
  an open top cage were being bombed by this
  15 oz can and a spoon. I was laughing so hard
  at them. I'm suprised Spunky didn't sulk since
  I laughed at him but I guess he wanted attention
  cause he didn't run when I went to pick him up.
  Oh the joys of slavedom.
  Will the funnyness ever stop. I hope not.
  Birdie to Jimmy Jr. enteraining Spunky,
  and a shocked Miss Perky and Miss Pooky

Birdie