[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] New Piggie at our house

godfreys godfreys at paulbunyan.net
Sun Jul 23 13:11:08 EDT 2006

Well I did it.  I stopped in at Petco (I know, I know) to look for a
pair of Hermit Crabs for my husband for his birthday (he thinks their
cute?)  and I left with Lucy.  She is a tiny little calico girl - so
small she fits in the palm of my hand.  And what she lacks in size she
makes up for in noise!!  I've never had a vocal pig before - wow!  I
named her Lucy after Lucy in the Peanuts comic strip because she is kind
of loud and opinionated too.  So anyway...I'm still need to go shopping
for Hermit Crabs!! :-) !

Ann and new baby Lucy