[Gpdd] Misc: Candles for Peter Gurney

Holly Marr purplecavy at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 13:31:39 EDT 2006

i'm sure that there are other GP owners who, like me, feel a connection to one
  another, even though we have never met.  We all share the same passion for
  GPs... as Peter Gurney did. i will proudly and tearfully light a candle tonight @
  8 pm, for Peter.  His passion benefited all Guinea Pigs and their owners (slaves!)
  alike. i know my 4 furrboys feel the same way, so they'll each want a candle, too!
  and i'll do the lighting, since they're not allowed to use matches!  ;-)
  -holly in New Jersey, slave to brothers Buz & Alfred, Sonny, and Micah-Man