[Gpdd] Misc. - The Light for Peter Gurney

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 14:41:29 EDT 2006

It sounds like the light for Peter Gurney really did go around the world.  If you lit a candle last Sunday, it might be nice to see the different cities, states, and (hopefully) other countries that participated.  If you lit a candle and email me just your city, state, and country, I will post a list of all the places (just places, no names) that a candle was lit.  If you reply to me privately, it will be easier to keep track of.

  We will do it again in March (in honor of Peter Gurney's birthday), and annually thereafter.  I will be the official "reminder".

  I lit several small candles at 8:00 pm, overlooking the Chesapeake Bay, in Annapolis, Maryland, and we had toast to his honor, as the sun was going down.  A guinea pig, a dog, and a cat were also in attendence.

  Audrey