[Gpdd] Health:wet towels

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 12:39:44 EDT 2006

Thanks for the advice but in my case the Lady Bug was on my lap with my hand on her fur keeping tabs on her temp.  With the ambient air at 90 degrees and the damp, not wet, towel at room temp and not completely covering her, she wasn't going to chill anytime soon.  The whole incident lasted about 20 minutes.  When she stopped dozing she just sat and played on her "sofa" towel which was dry while I brushed her.  At no time did she ever get wet.

  Whenever the LB is out of her cage I NEVER leave her alone.  I'm always by her side.  Since she is blind there are just too many things that can go wrong.

  Thanks again as you are right.  Strick attention must be paid to the fur babies.

  Joan, slave to the Lady Bug