[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Sully at Vets

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jul 24 20:05:02 EDT 2006

Just a quick note to tell you all that Sully went back again to the vets
this morning for an op on his teeth. Poor little man he had just started
eating his critical care and leafy foods, gained a little weight and
then of course over the weekend he went down hill fast. A visit on
Monday confirmed that he would need to have his teeth fixed again. He is
so skinny, just over 700 grams and the only thing he will eat now is
critical care with baby food apples mixed in.
We also remembered Peter on Sunday night don't think Duke and Sully
quite understood why this funny smelling light was beside them!!
Glad to hear that we have new piggies in Ann's house, congratulations
you will be a complete slave within minutes by the sound of your little
furbaby.
Loved the funny stories, they brightened up a pretty hard day for me.
Gosh i keep seeing these little brown eyes looking at me and wondering
why i was leaving him behind again (did leave his own towels and
critical care made up special for him).
Thanks for listening once again. I will post you all when i hear how the
little guy has coped with his op.

Duke, Sully and their slaves Deana, Scott and a very worried grandma
Glynis  :o(  :o(