[Gpdd] [HEALTH] peto

Rcstar82 at aol.com Rcstar82 at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 22:48:48 EDT 2006

The other day I went to Petco to get some piggie supplies.  (I'm  getting a
new pig this Sunday that I will be adopting.)  I went over to  look at the
guinea pigs and there was one dead.  I told and employee about  it so he could
clean it up.  He want on about how he has worked here for  two years and one has
never died.(which I know is wrong some one told me  they saw one dead)  I did
not want to talk about it since it brought tears  to my eyes all I wanted him
to do was clean the poor piggie up.  I really  wish these pet stores would
take better care of them.

Maria