[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Tea and Biscuit have an introduction to make.....

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jul 25 11:15:39 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I have been away for a while and have some catching up to do regards the
digest, but Tea and Biscuit would like to introduce their newest "mini"
slave, Lucas James King. He arrived (finally) on the 19th July at 1.36am,
and was 9lbs 9oz. There are some pics of him here:

http://aolpictures.aol.co.uk/ap/myAlbums.do?albumId=6821.1474.1153839735105.1

I am however a little worried about Tea and Biscuit - I'm not sure they
understand what is going on and are feeling a little left out - may need a
piggie shopping trip to cheer them up!!

Wheeks to all slaves and piggies

Claire, Jon Tea, Biscuit and "mini slave" Lucas!