[Gpdd] (silly) guinea pigs and vacuums!

Kirsty Ford kirstyford at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 25 08:09:09 EDT 2006

I've noticed my two little guinea pigs do something odd lately.
They'll be in the play pen all playful and then the vacuum cleaner
will be turned on and they'll start running around like crazy things!
They zoom round the playpen, crashing into each other and popcorning.
It's so funny! And then the minute you turn the vacuum off they just
stop and look at each. I don't think they're scared because if
anything scares them they always go and hide in their little house.
Does anyone elses piggies do this?